Saxa Vord Classic Rally
RALLYING TO THE VERY TOP OF THE UK
Limited to just 10 vintage or classic cars, this 11-day driving adventure traversing the west coast of Scotland, across Orkney and the Shetland Isles to the UK’s most extreme northerly point, will take you through breathtaking scenery as you drive Scotland’s most stunning roads. A country full of fascinating history, unique culture and warm hospitality awaits you as you make your way ever further north.
The Saxa Vord rally is a driving enthusiasts delight. In just one continuous northerly adventure, you’ll experience every one of the top 6 driving roads in Scotland, also considered to be some of the very best in the world.
The final destination, Saxa Vord on the remote island of Unst in the Shetland Isles, is reached via a restricted military track leading to a rugged outcrop at the most extreme northerly point of the UK. Max Adventure are the only rally organisation granted special permission to access this road and from here nothing stands between you and the North Pole!
- Saxa Vord:Special access to the UK’s most extreme northerly point
- Glen Coe: Jaw dropping landscape featured in the Bond film, Skyfall
- North Coast 500: Voted one of the top 5 coastal driving routes in the world
- Applecross Mountain Pass: Greatest ascent of any road climb in the UK
- Loch Ewe: Formation point for the WW2 Arctic Convoys
- Scapa Flow: Home of the British Grand Fleet during WW1
- Skara Brae: Europe’s most complete Neolithic village
- Ring of Brodgar: Neolithic stone circle
- Shetland Bus: Clandestine operation of WW2